Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall and Begin Again

I haven't posted for two months. I finished S4C in July, and then went into hibernation. The idea of blogging is new to me. A journal shared--it is difficult.

The good news is A Tumbler of Sea Glass made it into the S4C journal. I am very happy about this. You can download the final product by clicking here: S4C. It is a privilege to have my writing alongside the other four authors. Vinnie, Maureen, and the Declaration Editing crew did a beautiful job with editing and design. It was good to go through the process of editing, rebuttal, and final copy. Collaboration is euphoric.

I still need to decide what I want to do with my blog. I may try to organize my writing according to genre and style. I may even begin a new blog as I learn more about the process.

I guess, I'll keep you posted...
~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment