Monday, March 5, 2012

Garage Sale!

It's time to announce my Garage Sale. Last summer I put a group of poems together and designed a chapbook. The poems are odds and ends of memories made during a nomadic childhood. No two people remember a moment, even a shared moment, in quite the same way. Since these stem from a growing child's mind, they are open to interpretation. I hope you find something you like in my dusty garage...

Note: Blogger doesn't like PDFs, so I will post a new page daily (beginning tomorrow). If all goes well, I will include a few copies of pages from the book to show off the design. Unfortunately, the quality of the online copies is not clear. Next step: Kay will need to learn html...

If you are interested in a pretty, handmade version, please e-mail me at immersed.in.word@gmail.com.



Publisher:    
  Self / Eleventh Letter Press

US Price:
  $8.00 (covers materials plus shipping)

Format:
  Paperback, 5.5" x 8.5"
  52 pages

Materials:
  card stock cover
  32 lb. ultra white paper
  cotton thread
  hemp thread

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kay. The cover looks great, and I'm sure the poetry is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Francis. It's my first, so special to me. I've already learned a bit since writing it. I'm hoping to begin working on something new. :)

    ~Kay

    ReplyDelete