Monday, April 23, 2012

National Poetry Month

I've taken a different approach to poetry this month. I've been writing and tucking them away. There's a group of poets out there celebrating the month with interviews and shared poetry. Take a look at my blog roll: Caught in the Stream, Prose Prosies, and trifles (otherwise known as feathers) are just a few of the many sites out there that celebrate poetry in a big way.

I don't want to shut down this old blog, but I'm going to slow down. I'll be posting something every Monday. It will help me be productive early in the week and give me much needed time to work on new musings.

Thanks so much to those of you who visit here and encourage my dream to be a poet.

Always,
Kay

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kay for the mention, and the continued feedback and encouragement. I hope we'll get to see some of those musings you've been tucking away this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francis,

    I'm happy to mention you. I enjoy your work very much. I'll continue to share if you will! :)

    See you in a couple weeks!! Matt and I can't wait to take you out on the town.
    ~Kay

    ReplyDelete